Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Marcus at 7 months: Cuter than a button


My youngest child, Marcus, would have all the superlatives in all my child rearing years. He is the cutest, the fattest, the healthiest, the most mobile infant of all my children.

Aside from being obviously huggable and, in tagalog, gigil-able, he is the most active and most "everywhere" in the house. He is noisy, he eats a lot, drinks a lot of milk, sleeps for about 2 hours at a time. He has probably tasted all the walls and chairs in the house. He has also brought down )and tasted) a lot of our books. So now, I have already rearranged our books and the ones nearest the floor we cannot find any more space anywhere higher are packed so he cannot pull them.

He is adorable!

(That's all. I just want to write about him. Moms.)

No comments:

Post a Comment