Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love the Lite!

I am trying to lose weight. Recently, my efforts on cutting down on carb and eating less meat has been successful. I am proud to say that I love vegetables so I don't have a problem on that front. But the carb and the meats were a struggle.

With this endeavor, I am delighted that a lot of light or lite versions of my staple foods and ingredients have come out in the market. Here's a
list of my favorite ones.

COFFEEMATE LIGHT












I'm a coffee lover so just to make me feel less guilt on my second cup, I have used Coffeemate Light ever since I saw it on the grocery shelf. Taste the same, in my opinioin.

DARI CREME LITE OR MAGNOLIA LIGHT









Butter makes everything better! Now, less sinful with these healthier versions.

NESTLE CREAM D'LITE















I try to avoid cream-needing dishes but when I do cook one, I use D'lite instead of the totally delicious regular Nestle Cream. The taste is not the same that's for sure. But it achieves the "cream" taste somewhat.

Aside from the above, I always use muscovado sugar and vegetable oil.

So if you have not tried these products, do now! May still carry some cholesterol or fat but less is better than a lot, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment