Saturday, January 9, 2010

Two girls and a boy

I have been a mom since 2004. My first child, Camille, was born in January of that year. After Camille came Maxinne, born in August of the next year and then, our first son, Cedric, born in 2008. Now that there are three of them, all active and talking a lot, I sometimes don't know how they came to be.

After six years and three children, I think that I could practically write a book on motherhood, pregnancy, childrearing, nutrition and the like. I know a lot of mothers who feel that way, not that they tell me. I sense it when I talk to some of them. You can feel the "expertise" in the way they shareSee advice and talk about children.

This blog just might do that. But for the most part, it will be just my outlet. A lot of moms need an outlet, a vent of some sort. They need one not necessarily out of frustration but just for expression.

So, I hope that we could be together on this expression of sorts. This will be a blog of short notes, easy reading and maybe some handy tips or two for the new mom. If you are a mom like me, I assure you that you can relate (unless you have a batallion of maids).

I hope to see you in my next post.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy, I look forward to more of your posts :)

    Gay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gay! Hey I actually saw you in the mall (outside na actually) last Saturday. I was at Coffee Club 101.

    ReplyDelete