Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Meet my Children (part 3 of 3): CEDRIC

CEDRIC

Cedric is a wish that came true despite the fact that I did not want to be pregnant anymore after Maxinne. A friend of mine told me that those unexpected ones are those who will be the apple of your eyes.

I am not sure if it is because he is a boy but, at one year old, I can say that I did not have a super kulit child until Cedric. My two girls were easy to discipline and I never experienced Terrible Twos stage with them. I hope that would be the case with Cedric too. He is a ball of energy now and sometimes, become too noisy.

He eats well especially if it's bananas. But he likes other fruits too, squash, carrots, eggplant, noodles and rice. Good thing he likes to drink lots of water too. He is starting to use his potty and, boy, I have to rewire my brain with that. I was teaching him to pee sitting down. Uh-oh.

Cedric has a really loving way of kissing you, with all the sound and feelings. Now that he does not have a babysitter and I am the one who usually takes care of him, he would cling to me like a suction cup for most things. He is at the point when he is discovering his capabilities, thus, making babysitting him a serious matter. He would climb chairs, the sofa, try to open cabinets, rummage through the trash bin which just freaks us all out.

Despite all his kakulitan, he is truly an angel of a boy. He sure makes his daddy proud to have a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment